Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog "Relaunch": Friday Aug 20, 2010

As you may have noticed over the past two weeks, not much has been posted as in other months. This has been due to a mixture of a busy real life, technical problems and a few new projects that I have been attempting to get off the ground. This has lead to most of my reviews being posted as soon as I complete one, and given that I wish to have a review up each week, or at least an article, I feel like I have been attempting to barrel through these things with limited quality control.

Well, that is going to change. There will be a "relaunch" on August 20th, 2010. At that point, I should have three reviews finished and ready to go, and it is my intent to post these every Friday. With any luck, this will correct the delays that have come as of late.

So see you on the 20th folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Cinematic Experience? Post Here!